- No information that can uniquely identify an individual is gathered by merely visiting the CustBase.com web site. Personally identifiable information is only collected when you register for a CustBase.com account. We will typically ask for your name and a valid email address. We may use this information to contact users in order to discuss the services that we provide. We may also email users regarding updates to our services.
- In addition to required registration information, we may conduct surveys which ask users to volunteer information to be used on an aggregate basic for market research and product development. This information will be used to better tailor our products and services to the needs of our users. You are not required to volunteer the information requested in these surveys.
- We may collect some technical data about your computer's configuration. Those data won't be shared with anyone else and will only be used to improve the services in order to better satisfy your needs.
- Please note that whether or not you are a registered user, the Website may implement an automatic tracking process (cookie), which you may block by changing your browser settings. Cookies tell us whether you have used our site previously and allow us to remember some of your preferences.
- The collected data allows us to compile statistics on web page visits.
Because CustBase is a Indian company, the personal data is collected and maintained in India. For your information, this processing has been reported to the relevant local authority, the Registrar's of India.
Use and Sharing Information
We reserve the right to disclose such information to a third party only if :
(a) we have your express written consent,
(b) we reasonably believe we are compelled by applicable state and federal laws,
(c) we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person, or other irreparable injury, including economic interests of a third party, requires disclosure of the information without delay.
Unsubscribing, Removing or Modifying Information
We reserve the right to send you certain communications related to this Website that are considered part of your account, such as technical alerts, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Email Marketing Practices
We adhere to the highest standards in our email marketing practices. When you choose to opt-into our email communications and submit your email address to us, we will send you an email requesting your confirmation. If you do not click on the confirmation link in the email, you will not be registered to receive our emails. This protects your inbox from unwanted emails should someone else provide your email address, or should you change your mind.
No user information is stored on CustBase.com employees' personal computers. Only employees who require your personally identifiable information to perform a specific task are granted access to such information. The servers on which all user data and information is stored are kept in a secure environment.
To date, we have never had a situation in which to our knowledge any of our users' personal information has been compromised in any way, or in which any user's personal information has become public. Should any such situation arise, we commit ourselves to notify you as soon as possible and take all reasonable steps to correct or improve the situation.
To better protect your privacy, we request that you don't share your password with anyone. Always logout and close your browser when you finish your session. Note that we will never ask you to disclose your password in an unsolicited phone call or email.
Information that is Publicly Available
When you create an account on the site, some information about your account and your account activity will be provided to other users of the site. This may include the date you opened your account, the date you last logged into your account, your age (if you choose to make it public), the country and the number of videos you have watched.
Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other users when you engage in certain activity on the site, such as you upload videos or send messages through CustBase. Other users can contact you through messages and comments.
You may also choose to add personal information that will be visible to other users on your channel page (which is the public facing page for your account on the site). This may include a profile picture, you name, gender, relationship status, or other details.
If you choose to add certain features to your channel page, then these features and your activity associated with these features will be displayed to other users and may be aggregated and shared with your confirmed friends or other users. Such shared activity may include what videos you favorite, what videos you rated and what videos you have uploaded.
Any videos that you submit to CustBase may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, may be viewed and collected by the general public. This Website may now or in the future include web logs (i.e., blogs), chat rooms, post-it boards, forums, message boards, and/or news groups. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. You should exercise caution before disclosing your personal information via these public venues, which you do at your own risk. If you do so, you may receive, among other things, unsolicited emails or "spam" from others. CustBase cannot safeguard the privacy of personal information that is disclosed online in this manner.
Children's Online Privacy
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. This Website is not intended to solicit information of any kind from children under the age of 13 and we have made commercially reasonable efforts to design this Website to prevent our knowing acceptance of any such information.
Questions and feedback